If you are a parent then God has entrusted you with the tremendous privilege and responsibility to bring your child up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord (Ephesians 6:4). Our children and youth ministry exist to assist families in bringing the gospel to bear upon our lives of our children and youth. It is our joy to provide a safe, loving atmosphere for the young people that God has entrusted to our care. To support our ministry and provide the best opportunity for all the children of the church to grow spiritually we ask parents to:
- Pray daily for their own children daily, asking God to bless the investment that is being made in them;
- Pray daily for leaders and teachers in the children’s ministry;
- Be prompt in picking your children up from their classrooms or the nursery;
- Keep watch over your children when they are not under the supervision of a children’s ministry worker (Our grounds and facility are large. Parents need to be alert to their children’s whereabouts.); and,
- Read and support our Child Safety Policy.
Upcoming Events in the next few weeks…
Sunday, 12/15 - Faith Ringers rehearse after morning service, Lessons and Carols at 6pm – Joy Ringers playing.
Sunday, 12/22 – Due to the weather on 12/8, this is the new date! Children’s Christmas Program, 5:15pm – ornament making, 6:00pm – Program, Reception following.
Wednesday, 1/8 – WFN resumes – Gym Night, please wear sneakers!
Sunday, 1/19 – Childcare Training, 4:30pm. Anyone who works with children (SS, WFN, nursery, BBT, Jr. Church, etc.) and wasn’t able to make the training in August, needs to attend this meeting.
For week of 12/8 – “Faithfulness”
Monday – 3 John 1-8, Tuesday – Joshua 24:14-15, Wednesday – Proverbs 3:1-6, Thursday – Psalm 31:23-24, Friday – Matthew 25:14-30